List Of The Best Business Books Of All Time
- Mastering Private Equity 2 sets – Claudia Zeisberger, Michael Prahl
The best equity teaching textbook has been found.
- Fooled by Randomness – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
This book is not worthy of such a high position. But this is a book that no one dares to translate so leave this place for fun.
- Options, Futures, and other Derivatives – John Hull.
Books that teach fresh money on the stock exchange. Just having a new product coming out is known to know how to make money with it, but nowhere to study. This book is a worldwide derivative ordinance, taught at most business schools.
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things – Ben Horowitz
The best startup book of all time.
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
This book is too good, from review.
- The Effective Executive – Peter F. Drucker
The best management books .
- Business Analysis and Valuation – Krishna Palepu
The most readable business analysis textbook.
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days – Knapp, Zeratsky, Kowitz
Books like titles, teach each step to do a trial run of the project in 5 days
- The Long Tail – Chris Anderson
Sales strategy, retail, how to build a business model.
- Crossing the Chasm – Geoffrey A. Moore
The biggest challenge of starting a business is selling enough to pass the initial threshold to mainstream. This book teaches a way of looking at sales over the threshold.
- Work Rules! – Laszlo Bock
- The Art of the Start – Guy Kawasaki
Also a startup book is very practical.
- How Google Works – Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg
Former Google president shared about Google.
- Irrational Exuberance – Robert Shiller
The book was written to warn the economic crisis. But learn to stock up from here.
- One Up on Wall Street – Peter Lynch
This is the only book about stock that read at the beginning. The other volumes, including Intelligent Investor, cannot enter the head.
- The Essays of Warren Buffett
Summary of management, investment, risk management views of Warren Buffett.
- CFA Equity Level 2
CFA certificate has 3 levels, 6 books each. The rate of passing all 3 levels in the first test is 3%. Equity level 2 is the best book on basic investment analysis.
- Martin S. Fridson, Financial Statement Analysis – Fernando Alvarez
Teach how to read financial statements out of the story. It is possible to use the stock to get a job.
- Measure What Matters – John Doerr
Teach set targets for management.
- Leadership is an Art – Max Depree
Book leadership & motivation.
- Value at Risk – Philippe Jorion
If not working in the risk management department, it is not necessary to use these skills to teach, but this is a book that teaches how to apply statistical probability to see the world very well.
- No B.S. Price Strategy – Dan S. Kennedy
How to set product prices.
- Corporate Finance – Ross Westerfield
This is the most basic and easy to read financial book. Knowledge from here can be immediately applied to many non-financial areas.
- The Sense of Style – Steven Pinker
English writing book.
- Financial Modelling – Simon Benninga
Books to teach basic financial models.
- A Guide to the Body Management Project of Knowledge – Project Management Institute
- Venture Deals – Brad Feld, Jason Menseldon
Book about how VC works. But what is worth is the legal form in the appendix.